Türkiye'nin Müzik Paylaşım Forumu
www.raparsivi.net'e Hoşgeldin.

Foruma Kayıtlıysa lütfen Giriş Yap Yada Yeni Bir kayıt Oluşturup Aramıza Katılmak İstiyorsan Tıkla!

Converselerde indirim !! Sadece 49 TL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

www.raparsivi.net'e Hoşgeldin.

Foruma Kayıtlıysa lütfen Giriş Yap Yada Yeni Bir kayıt Oluşturup Aramıza Katılmak İstiyorsan Tıkla!

Converselerde indirim !! Sadece 49 TL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise 8.7i Retail [Full]

Aşağa gitmek

Mesaj 

McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise 8.7i Retail [Full] Empty McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise 8.7i Retail [Full]

McAfee® VirusScan® Enterprise 8.7i Retail [Full] 2199pgx

McAfee®️ VirusScan®️ Enterprise 8.7i Retail [Full]

Hem Dünya'da hem ülkemizde bilgisayar virüsü, zararlı kod, spam e-posta gibi tehditler giderek artmakta ve daha karmaşık yöntemlerle zarar vermektedirler. Bilişim suçlarının (finansal bilgilere erişilmesi, gizli bilgilerin çalınması, bilgisayarların çalışmaz hale getirilmesi gibi) sayısında ciddi artışlar olmaktadır ve bu suçların örgütsel niteliği olduğu tespit edilmiştir. Bilinen virüs sayısı 100.000'i geçmiştir ve günümüzde Internet üzerindeki mesaj trafiğinin %70'i spam mesajlardan oluşmaktadır.

Diğer yandan, Internet tehditleri kaderiniz değildir. Yıllık 1 Milyar usd cirosu ve 3.000 çalışanı ile bir çok dev kurumsal firmanın ürünlerini standard olarak kullandığı McAfee, hem işlevsellik hem de performans anlamında en gelişmiş çözümleri sunmaktadır. Ev ve ufak ofisler için dizayn edilen McAfee ürünlerini kullananlar satış sonrası destek için 7x24 ücretsiz "chat" imkanından faydalanmaktadırlar.

Özellikler:
Kurumsal pazarın en beğenilen yazılımı McAfee Virus Scan'ın ev kullanıcıları ve ufak ofisler için dizayn edilmiş bu versiyonu bilgisayarınızı virüs ve zararlı kodlara karşı güvenle korur.
# Internete bağlandığınız anda Virus Scan 9.0 otomatik olarak e-postalarınızı, ekli dosyaları, internetten indirilen dosyaları, hızlı mesajlaşma programlarından gönderilen veya paylaşılan dosyaları virüslere karşı tarar.
# Aynı anda çok sayıda kullanıcıya kendini gönderen solucan, virüs ve truva atlarına karşı koruma sağlar.
# E-postaları, hızlı mesajlaşma programlarını ve Internet indirimlerini kontrol ederek farklı risk noktalarını güvence altına alır.
# Virus Scan Windows®️ gözatıcısı ile entegre olarak dosyalarınız etkin ve kolay şekilde taranmasını sağlar.
# Zararlı veya şüpheli dosyalar ve kodlar hemen tespit edilir ve temizlenir. Temizlenemeyen türden olanlar silinir veya karantinaya alınır.
# WormStopper™️ özelliği ile kendini hızla yayan solucanlar durdurulur.
# ScriptStopper™️ özelliği ile yeni türden, metin bazlı virüslere karşı koruma sağlar.
# Virus Scan 9.0 istenmeyen ufak internet yazılımlarını (spyware, adware, webdialer) tespit eder ve durdurur. Bu yazılımlardan bazıları kimlik bilgileriniz çalan casus yazılımlar, istenmeyen reklam yazılımları ve telefon hattınızı haberiniz olmadan kullanan yazılımlarıdır.
# Virus Scan Dünya genelindeki virüs aktivitelerini bir harita aracılığı ile size sunarak mevcut ve yeni tehlikelerden haberder olmanızı sağlar.
# McAfee'nin güncelleme dosyalarını saat farklerinden etkilenmeksizin Dünya'nın farklı bölgelerinde çalışan AVERT™️ çalışanları yazmaktadır. AVERT™️ güvenlik sektörünün en öncü ve saygın araştırma birimlerindendir.
# Internete bağlandığınız anda Virus Scan 9.0 kendini otomatik olarak günceller.
# McAfee kullancıları teknik talepleri için 7x24 online "chat" imkanı elde ederler.

EN:
Enhance your security with real-time malware protection

This release of VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i contains defect fixes, incorporates the release of the 5300 scanning engine, and a number of features that improve performance of malware scanning and incorporates functional and usability improvements.

Providing this new functionality required making architectural changes to the product infrastructure. While we have performed extensive testing to ensure that these changes don’t impact the overall stability of the product, we urge you to download this beta version, test all features in environments that are similar to your production environments, and provide us feedback to help us further improve the stability and quality of the release.

Enhance your security with real-time malware protection now available with VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i!

We would like to call your attention to a new security feature that was introduced in the release of VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i. This real-time threat protection feature, shown in the product user interface and ePolicy Orchestrator as "Heuristic network check for suspicious files," provides customers using VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i with real-time detections for malware. This feature uses sensitivity levels that can be configured based on your risk tolerance, to look for suspicious files on your endpoints that are running VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i.

When VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i, with this feature enabled, detects a suspicious program, it sends a DNS request containing a fingerprint of the suspicious file to McAfee Avert Labs which then communicates the appropriate action back to VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i. The real-time defense feature also provides protection for classes of malware for which signatures may not be available. This protection is in addition to the world-class DAT-based detection VirusScan Enterprise has always provided. The user experience remains the same and no additional client software is required.

In this release, this optional feature is available only for On-Demand Scans and Email Scanning and is disabled by default. You must select a sensitivity level to enable the feature. We encourage you to try out this feature and provide us valuable feedback so that we can continue to enhance our industry leading malware protection capabilities. See the New Features tab and the Product Guide for more details.

Please see New Product Features below and the product release notes for additional details of product changes.

* The ePolicy Orchestrator extension for this release has been changed from supporting VirusScan Enterprise versions 8.5i and 8.7i to supporting only VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i. To place the version of VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i under ePO management, download the extension from the McAfee Beta web site and install it in the ePO repository.

* We have incorporated some significant architectural changes in the anti-virus scanning engine and the manner in which the VirusScan Enterprise core components work with the engine. While we ensure that these changes don’t impact the overall stability of the release, we urge our customers to download this beta version, test all features in environments that are similar to their production environments and provide us feedback to help us further improve the stability and quality of the release.

We strongly recommend that customers test all features and functionality of this release in both desktop and server environments, especially where you have multiple security point products and/or applications running to ensure compatibility and optimal performance in real world environments. It is important for us to ensure that these architectural and feature changes do not have any adverse impact on standard as well as advanced features of VirusScan Enterprise. Customer feedback from testing in a varied set of environments will be instrumental in achieving this release goal.

System requirements:
These are preliminary hardware and software requirements. Verify that your server or workstation meets these system requirements before you start the installation process:

Processor:
Intel Pentium processor or compatible architecture. Minimum processor speed depends on the minimum required for the operating system you will be running on.

Operating system:
Any of the following Microsoft Windows platforms.

Server:
* Windows 2000 Server, with Service Pack 4
* Windows 2000 Advanced Server, with Service Pack 4
* Windows Server 2003, with Service Pack 1 or 2
* Windows Server 2003 R2
* Windows Storage Server 2003
* Windows Server 2008

Workstation:
* Windows XP Home Edition, with Service Pack 1, 2, or 3
* Windows 2000 Professional, with Service Pack 4
* Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, with Service Pack 1, 2, or 3
* Windows XP Professional, with Service Pack 1, 2 or 3
* Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, with Service Pack 3
* Windows Vista Home Basic
* Windows Vista Home Premium
* Windows Vista Business
* Windows Vista Enterprise
* Windows Vista Ultimate

Browser:
* Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 5.5 or later.

Windows Installer:
* Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI), version 3.1 or later.

Memory:
* To be determined. For optimal operating system performance, review the Microsoft guidelines for RAM configuration for the operating system you are installing on.

Free disk space:
* A minimum of 150MB for a complete installation of all the VirusScan Enterprise 8.7i features and components, including a copy of the installation MSI file for repair ability.

Other:
* A CD-ROM drive or an Internet connection from which you can install or download the product software.

http://rapidshare.com/files/302776270/MC-VSE-v8.7i.rar
Erdem90
Erdem90
%10
%10

Mesaj Sayısı : 51
Rep gücü : 120
Başarı Puanı : 0
Kayıt tarihi : 27/11/09
Yaş : 31
Nerden : Nazilli

http://www.raparsivi.net